- Reapplying commits when Git goes wrong Mar 2, 2019
Getting out of Git mishaps using git cherry-pick
- Git Bisect Run to Automate Finding Bad Commits Oct 3, 2018
Using Git bisect run to make finding the commit a bug was introduced easier.
- Recover Files Lost During A Git Rebase Jul 7, 2018
How git reflog saved me from losing my work!
- Stashing Unstaged Changes in Git Pre-commit Hooks Nov 9, 2017
How to stash unstaged changes in Git pre-commit scripts to prevent testing against unstaged code.
- Including Hooks in a Git Repository Mar 7, 2017
How to include Git hooks in a repository to share with other team members.