Hi, I’m Darren, a Software Development Engineer at Findmypast. I’m interested in the web and the Japanese language. Here you’ll find my blog and info on projects I am working on.
- Dec 4, 2018Spicing up your log messages for good, for business and for fun.
- Nov 29, 2018Making it easy to find styled components with enzyme's .find()
- Oct 3, 2018Using Git bisect run to make finding the commit a bug was introduced easier.
- Sep 30, 2018Web scraping NS&I using Google's Puppeteer Node library.
- Sep 30, 2018Preventing errors where dependency extensions are not known or activated.