Hi, I’m Darren, a Software Development Engineer at Findmypast. I’m interested in the web and the Japanese language. Here you’ll find my blog and info on projects I am working on.
- Oct 3, 2018Using Git bisect run to make finding the commit a bug was introduced easier.
- Sep 30, 2018Web scraping NS&I using Google's Puppeteer Node library.
- Sep 30, 2018Preventing errors where dependency extensions are not known or activated.
- Aug 28, 2018Organising styles to isolate those for old browsers. Making CSS maintainable and of clear intention.
- Jul 16, 2018Preventing unknown prop warnings from React.